Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Las Vegas & Mexico (Part 3)

Last part of the USA Trip. Vegas didn't result in many pics as I was having too much fun! Tulum, Mexico however is a wondrous place full of natural & historic goodness.
It wouldn't be a Vegas trip without driving a Super car
SLOTS!
Gold & Silver Pawn Shop from the show 'Pawnstars'
Ahh Vegassssss!
Palm Trees, Eiffel Towers. Only in Vegas
Yes I do need sunscreen! For Mexico :)
Tulum is an amazing place, gorgeous rain forest, gorgeous beaches.
Waking up to this every day is something I could get used to... I have chosen my place of retirement :)

The stars come out at night, the clouds in the distance were part of Hurricane Sandy before it got big
Grackle sang to me every morning. I miss it
Tough question, Which one to choose today...?
Still lost on how this happened but looks cool


The entrance to the Mayan Ruins


Some of the buildings are still in good condition, access to them is restricted which means they will be around a while
The Mayans knew good real estate
The lizards live like Gods here


Have a good day :P
Rest of the photos HERE :) Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment